The Women’s Resource Center receives no government funding and relies upon the generosity of individuals, churches, and organizations.
Without our generous and caring supporters, this center wouldn’t exist!
THERE ARE SEVERAL WAYS THAT YOU CAN SHOW SUPPORT:
We understand that not everyone can help by volunteering their time. We also greatly appreciate any and all financial support. You can make a recurring or one time financial gift OR donate used items to our Baby Boutique.
Items accepted as donations:
- baby clothes, food, bottles, wash, shampoo, lotion, comb sets, manicure set, thermometer, towels, utensils, laundry detergent
- car seats
- other baby supplies
There are many ways you can join us hand-in-hand as a volunteer. Some volunteers join us at the center on a regular basis while others help out occasionally during special events.
- Peer counselors
- Baby Boutique organizers
- Earn While You Learn class facilitators
- Administrative support (data entry, front desk clerk)
- Medical volunteers (registered nurse, ultrasound technician)
- prayer partner
We host and take part in several special events through the year including: Baby Bottle Boomerang, Spring yard sale, 5K/Walk for Life, Baby Palooza, Fall yard Sale, and Big Band Gala. You can help during those events as:
- event coordinator
- event organization, set up, and staffing
- marketing team
- financial sponsorship
- planning team